One of the most effective ways to stay organized and increase productivity is to keep track of your daily tasks. Regularly reviewing them can help you prioritize your tasks, avoid procrastination, and give you a sense of control over your workload. Additionally, it's important to ensure that nothing important slips through the cracks.
Add a personal task
- On your sidebar, head to Tasks
- Click on Add task
- Fill in the details
- Click on Confirm
❗ Remember that:
- An employee can only edit, duplicate and delete its own tasks
- An employee can select as Completed any Task
- An employee cannot assign tasks to other
If you want your employees to manage the task feature, activate the manage tasks permission.
Mark a task as completed
- Go to the Tasks page
- Open a task by clicking on the arrow icon
- Click on Mark as done
👀 You can filter your tasks in various ways to obtain different views based on your needs.
Reminder on the dashboard: in the dashboard's inbox section, you will find the tasks pending to do.
Email reminder: you will receive an email every time someone assigns a new task to you.