What is the Employee Net Promoter Score (eNPS)?
The employee Net Promoter Score (eNPS) is a method to measure the engagement and satisfaction of the employees with a survey. With it, we find the number of detractors, passives, and promoters in the company.
It helps to understand the employee's experience in terms of employee engagement and satisfaction.
Depending on their answers, the respondents will be divided into three categories:
- Engaged employees who answer the survey with a score of 9 or 10.
- Promoters are happy employees who contribute positively to promoting the company's image and growth. These employees are satisfied with the corporate culture and are thus motivated to deliver top performance.
- Employees with an eNPS score of 7 or 8 and don’t form part of the eNPS formula.
- Neutral employees are basically satisfied with their corporate culture but remain open to offers from other companies. These employees are not likely to recommend their company to others, but they do not speak negatively about it either.
- Feedback from these employees is important for making improvements and turning neutral employees into promoters.
- Employees who answer the survey with a score ranging from 0 to 6.
- Detractors are employees who are not at all or partially dissatisfied with their job. The risk that these employees will leave the company is high and the feedback from these employees is important for minimizing employee turnover and costs.
How to set up the eNPS?
- On your sidebar click on Marketplace → Apps
- Click on the App eNPS - Employee satisfaction
- Press on Install App
- On your sidebar click on Engagement
- Click on the App eNPS
- On the right corner press the configuration icon
🔓 The settings page is available for admins and supervisors
Basic info: Edit its description. The survey name will be given by default and cannot be changed.
Date and frequency: Edit the start date of the survey and set how often it is repeated.
Editors: Different from managers, who will only be granted access to the results and statistics, editors can edit the questions and access the results. Admins will always have access.
To maintain a high participation rate and prevent survey fatigue, we recommend conducting surveys every 3 months. This interval allows for regular collection of employee feedback and gives the organization sufficient time to implement action plans to address concerns and enhance employee engagement. Consequently, this increases the likelihood of employees becoming promoters.
💡 You may add as many editors as you wish and they can also be employees.
How to add an editor:
- Click on Add Editor
How to remove an editor:
- Click on the icon
- Press Remove editor
How to answer the survey?
📨 If your Administrator, Manager, or Team Leader sends you a survey, you will receive a notification via Dashboard.
- Head to your Inbox section
- Click on the Survey notification
- Respond to the questions
- Click on Submit feedback