What is an administrator?
An Administrator is a user in the platform with complete authority and control. They have full visibility and access to all company data and can enable permissions for employees.
What can an administrator do?
- Manage the company account: Configuring account settings, adding or removing employees, setting up policies, downloading reports, uploading documents, setting approval flows and more.
- View and access everything: Accessing and managing employee data, tracking attendance or performance and other HR-related tasks.
- Manage time-off: Reviewing, approving, or declining employee time-off requests for efficient absence management.
- Configure all settings: Customizing permissions, organizational structure, and workflows to fit company needs.
- Add other administrators: Delegating administrative tasks by adding and managing additional administrators.
The Manager role in Factorial is designed for individuals who oversee and manage a team or department within a company.
What can a manager do?
- Manage assigned employees: You have the ability to oversee and manage the employees assigned to you by the Administrator.
- Access to employee profiles: You can access and view the profiles of the employees you supervise, allowing you to review their information and track their progress.
- Additional permissions: The Administrator can grant you additional permissions within the system, enabling you to perform specific actions or access certain features based on your managerial role.
Overall, the Manager role in Factorial empowers you to efficiently manage your team and streamline various HR and administrative tasks within the organization.
Manager's Manual: Factorial provides a Manager's Manual, which offers detailed information and guidance on how managers can effectively use the platform and fulfill their roles.
Team leader role
In Factorial, the Team Leader role is specifically designed for individuals who lead a specific team or group of employees within a company.
What can a Team leader do?
- Manage a team: Oversee and manage the performance of the team. By assigning tasks, monitoring progress, and ensuring the team's productivity.
- Manage absences: Ability to manage and handle the absences of the team. By approving or declining their time-off requests and ensuring proper absence tracking.
- Team Member Support: Guidance, support, and assistance to the team. By mentoring, addressing concerns, and facilitating effective communication within the team.
- Access to limited Employee Data: Access information about the team, may be restricted compared to the Administrator role. The Administrator determines the level of access granted to Team Leaders.
Time off supervisor role
In Factorial, a Time Off Supervisor is a designated role responsible for managing and overseeing employee time-off requests and absences within the company.
What can a Time off supervisor do?
- Approve leave requests: Review and approve or reject employee time-off requests, including vacation, sick leave, or other types of absences.
- Absence Management: View, edit, and create information related to employee absences. This includes tracking and managing vacation balances, ensuring proper documentation, and monitoring compliance with company policies.
- Access to Time-Off Data: Access to comprehensive information about employee absences, allowing them to effectively manage and plan for staffing needs and ensure adequate coverage during absences.
An employee refers to an individual who is a part of the organization or company.
What can an employee do?
- Personal data: Access and view their own personal information within the platform.
- Time-Off management: Submit time-off requests for vacations, sick leave, or other types of absences.
- Performance Evaluation: Participate in performance surveys and evaluations by providing feedback and assess performances.
- Task management: Collaborate on projects and track progress on assigned tasks.