Learn all about Teams in Factorial! How to create teams? How to add members? How to assign team leaders?
- How Can I Create Teams?
- How Can I Add Members in Teams?
- How Can I Set a Team Leader?
- How can I Check the Gender Diversity in Teams?
- How Can I Rename or Delete a Team?
How Can I Create Teams?
- Go to Employees
- Select Teams
- Click on +New Team - 📍Located in the upper right corner
- Introduce a Team name
- Press Save
How Can I Add Members in Teams?
- Press on +Add Members
- Select the employees you want to add as members
- Click on Add members
How Can I Set a Team Leader?
💡 You can add as many team leaders as you want
Team Leaders Can:
◻ See information of the team members they lead
◻ Can manage absences of the team members they lead
◻ If the administrator grant these permissions, the leader will have access to the payroll, contracts or documentation of the team members.
- Go to the person you want to assign as Leader
- Click on the configuration tool ⚙
- Press on Set as Team Leader
How Can I Check the Gender Diversity in Teams?
- Head to Employees
- Go to Teams tab
- Scroll down through your teams and check out the gender diversity column
⚠️ To be able to have visibility to this function, you need to set the gender options in the Customization part of your company account. Click here to learn how to create gender options on your company.
👀 This functionality helps you visualize how the company deals with the diversity of people and assists in making future hiring decisions.
How Can I Rename or Delete a Team?
- Access the Team
- Click on the (...) - 📍 Located in the upper right corner