How to import payroll results?
- Head to the Payroll app located on the side menu
- Select Cycles
- Click on Results
- A tab will appear, asking you to import your payroll summary
- Click on Import payroll summary
- Upload your file (csv. or xls.)
- And again, click Import payroll summary
🙌 Once you have imported your payroll summary it is time to set up the data imported so that document can be read correctly
Steps to follow
Now that you have already imported your payroll summary, you will be guided to follow 3 steps to finish the process
- Select the Type of Pay from the list
- Select at least 3 fields from the first employee that appears on your file
❗️ Now is the time to map your file content!
A table with the information on your payroll summary will be presented, and it will contain:
- Data in file
- Data in Factorial
Time to map the content
- Select a concept in Factorial for each data in your file.
If you want to manage concepts without interrupting the process, you will be able to by:
- Click on Select
- Go to the blue call-out
- Click on Add new concept
- This will open a modal with a text field. Enter the value and submit it to create the concept and assign it to that data
When all the concepts are assigned to the data in the file, click on Continue
👀 Time to check and review the imported data
- You will be able to see the status of the data
- You can scroll down the employees' names, being able to see all the columns created
After checking that the data is correct it is time to import the results.
- Review the employees you have mapped
- Click on # Import results
- Once you have already imported the results a tab will appear with the amounts.
You will be able to see the total by employee:
Or total by concepts:
❗️ Keep in mind that this mapping will be required just the first time, next time it would be mapped as the first time and you just need to validate and make sure the data matches your file
How to validate the data?
When in Results, a call out will appear with the validation issues
- Click on Review validation data
- A pop-tab will appear with the issues
- Review and check the issues
Payroll results history
Once you have imported your results, a history icon will appear located in the upper right corner, right next to the + Import results
- Click on the history icon
- The list of files you have imported will appear
How to edit payroll results history?
- Choose the file you want to edit
- Click on the 3 dots on the right
- Choose between: Download the file, or Delete the file
🚨 If you click on the back button in the 1st step or click on any item in the menu a confirmation modal to leave the process will appear, in this way, you don’t lose the advance by mistake.