👉 Make sure you have created your company's legal entities and added employees to them beforehand so that you can make the necessary edits to their contracts.
If you are using Factorial in US English, note that the term Agreements is used in place of contracts. The functionality remains the same.
Payroll contract fields
❗Payroll contract fields are available only for Spain, Portugal, France, and Germany.
- Head to the Settings section, located in the sidebar menu
- In General, click on Company details
- Select the legal entity where you will be making the edits
- Press in the Contracts
In here you can find all the default payroll contract fields, in case you need to edit them, just click on the button aside.
Contracts custom fields
You can create new contracts custom fields by:
- Clicking on add custom fields
- Adding a title and selecting the field type
- Finally, pressing in create custom field
❗Once the contract custom fields has been added, by heading to the Employee’s contracts tab you will find these recently added fields.
In here you can find all the default additional compensation option. To add more:
- Click on the button aside
- Press Edit
- Select +Add one option
- Finally, click on Submit
❗Once the additional compensation has been added, you will find it automatically reflected within the Payroll feature so that you can select it in any period.
💡You can also add additional compensations to your employees from their own contracts tab.