How to create a post
Through the Dashboard
To create a post through the Dashboard:
- On your sidebar, click on Dashboard
- Scroll down to All Communities
- Click on Create Post
Through the Omni Button
To create a post through the Omni Button:
- Press the Factorial Omni Button
- Click on Create a Post
How to fill out the information to create a post
- After clicking on Create post, a new page will appear to:
- Add a picture (PNG, JPEG, JPG, GIF, BMP, TIF, SVG), size: 1220x686px
- Insert a title
- If the post is an event, flag the option and enter the date, time, and location
- Add a description: highlight important concepts and make the post more readable using bold, italic, and underlined words
💡 Now you can also attach files to the post. Click on 📎 icon and choose your files (Max: 200 MB in total).
- Click on Continue 📍Located in the upper right-hand corner
- Select the Community
- Flag or not the options
- Click on Publish
💡 Keep in mind:
When publishing the event it will be visible in the company calendar and the dashboard of each employee. It's also up to you to:
- Send email notification
- Allow comments and reactions
- Admins can:
- Delete automatic posts like birthdays
- Be able to see who has viewed the event.
- Delete other people's comments and moderate content
- Employees and other profiles will be able to see how many people have seen the event
- Admins and the user who has created a post, will see the ellipsis button at the top right by clicking on the (…).
That button will allow you to: Edit posts, Turn comments and reactions off, and Delete posts.