How can I add additional compensation?
To add additional compensation, follow these steps:
- On your sidebar, go to Settings
- In General, click on Company details
- Open a Legal entity
- Go to Contracts
- Scroll down until Additional compensation
- Click on the gear icon (⚙).
- Select Edit from the options
- Click on + Add one option
- Click on Submit
Once the additional compensation is added, it will automatically appear in the Payroll feature for selection in any period. You can assign additional compensation to your employees in the Employees > Contracts section by selecting + Add Compensation and providing the required details.
What are the differences between recurrent and single compensation?
The main distinction between recurrent and single compensation lies in their frequency. Recurrent compensation is provided periodically, usually every X months, while single compensation refers to a one-time payment.
How can I download my payroll information?
To download your payroll information, follow these steps:
- Go to the Payroll section, accessible from the sidebar menu.
- Make sure you are on the "Cycle" tab.
- Choose "Supplements" from the status menu.
- Click on the "Download payroll data" option, located on the right side.
- Select the desired Payroll export format and, if necessary, specify any updates to be included.
How do results and payments work in Payroll? What information do I need to upload?
In Payroll, results and payments follow a sequence of steps. Here's a breakdown:
- Access the Payroll app and go to the "Cycles" tab, then select "Results."
- Import your payroll summary, which should be in CSV or XLS format.
- Set up the data correctly by selecting the appropriate pay type from a list and choosing at least three fields from the first employee's data in your file.
- Map the content of your file and assign concepts to the corresponding data.
- Once all concepts are assigned, review and verify the imported data.
What does "payroll compensation" refer to?
Payroll compensation encompasses the various types of payments made to employees within a company.
What types of payroll supplements does Factorial support?
Factorial supports a range of payroll supplements, including fixed amounts for each period or multiple periods, amounts dependent on the number of worked days, percentages of a target amount, overtime payments, expense reimbursements, and more. We continually strive to enhance the automation of your payroll preparation.
If I need to manage supplements for X, but Factorial doesn't support it, what can I do?
No worries! You can compile the supplementary data in an Excel or CSV file and import it into Factorial to have all your data in one centralized location.
My company's payroll remains the same. I don't see the benefit of managing it through Factorial.
Even if your company's payroll remains consistent, you can still include additional compensations in your employees' contracts. This will automatically generate supplements during each payroll period, eliminating the need for manual intervention.