Factorial provides a variety of options for requesting and assigning time off to suit the needs of different roles within a company. Whether you're an employee seeking time off, a manager looking to manage your team's absences, or an administrator responsible for overseeing the entire process, Factorial has you covered.
To request an absence
- On your sidebar, go to Time off
- Click on Add time off - Located in the upper right corner
- Select the Type of absence
- Fill in the fields
- Delegate approver (optional): if you are a time off approver for someone, you can choose a person who will approve time off requests during your absence
- Click on Add
💡 Based on the selected absence and its corresponding time off allowance settings, Factorial offers the possibility to request the absence in days, half days or hours.
To assign absences
💡 This is how an admin, manager, or someone with permission can assign absences to employees.
Factorial provides two different ways to assign absences: in bulk using the Omni button or from the employee profile.
In bulk using the Omni button
- Head to the Omni button
- Click on Add time off
- Fill in the fields:
- Choose a policy
- Define the type of absence
- Select the employee (you can select more than one)
- Complete the other fields
- If needed, add a delegate approver
- Click on Add days
From the employee profile
- On your sidebar, go to Employees
- Search for the employee in question
- Click on the employee
- Select Time Off
- Click on Add Time Off