In Insights, you can find real-time, non-editable widgets with the most requested business metrics.
Where to find Insights
- On your sidebar go to Analytics
- Open Insights
In Insights you will able to see the following metrics:
Headcount evolution: number of active employees inside your company over time.
- Calculation formula: number of unique employees who had an active contract for at least 1 day during the corresponding calendar month.
Joiners evolution: number of employees who joined your company over time.
- Calculation formula: number of unique employees whose current active contract start date corresponds to that corresponding calendar month.
Leavers evolution: number of employees who left your company over time.
- Calculation formula: number of unique employees whose latest active contracts have an end date in the corresponding calendar month or whose termination date is in the corresponding calendar month.
Turnover rate: the pace at which employees leave your company both voluntary and involuntary.
- Calculation formula: (Employees who left within previous month) /(Average number of employees within previous month) x 100
Retention rate: percentage of employees who stay within your company over a given period of time.
- Calculation formula: [(Number of employees at the start of the previous month) – (Number of employees who left during the previous month)] / Number of employees at the start of the previous month *100
- Headcount by legal entity: number of active employees inside each legal entity.
- Headcount by gender: number of active employees of each gender.
- Headcount by team: number of employees in each team. Remember that one employee may belong to more than one team.
- Average age of employees
- Age range distribution: number of active employees in each age group.
- Promotion rate by team: promotions by team in the current calendar month.
💡 You can filter widgets by:
- Legal entity
All filters are connected with the AND operator.
💡 To download the whole Insights page:
- Click on Export - in the upper right corner
- Choose the file format: Excel, CSV or PNG
- Click on Export
To grant the user access to Insights, you have to enable the permission See insights.
❗Pay attention: those who have access to Insights will see the entire company's data, as no role-based permissions are applied.
To enable See insights permission:
- On your sidebar, head to Settings
- In General, click on Permissions
- Select the Permission group you want to allow
- Select Insights
- Activate See insights
- Click on Save changes
💡 The permission See insights will be enabled by default for the “admin” user group and disabled for others.