What can a manager do?
The Manager role in Factorial refers to individuals who have supervisory responsibilities and oversee a specific team or department within a company. As a Manager in Factorial, the role includes the following:
- Access to Employee Profiles: You have access to the profiles of the employees you supervise, allowing you to view their information and track their performance within the platform.
- Additional Permissions: The Administrator can grant you additional permissions within the system, enabling you to perform specific actions or access certain features based on your managerial role.
- Collaboration and Communication: Managers use Factorial to collaborate with their team members, assign tasks, provide feedback, and facilitate effective communication within the team.
The Manager role in Factorial empowers you to efficiently manage your team, streamline HR and administrative processes, and promote effective communication and collaboration within your specific department or team.
There are more user roles in Factorial, read more in the following article:
Permissions to activate
In order to give users the ability to be a manager, you have to activate the permission:
- On your sidebar, go to Settings
- In general, click on Permissions
- Select the corresponding Permission group
- Activate or deactivate the permissions
- Press on Save changes
How to assign a manager?
To assign an employee as a manager:
- On your sidebar, go to Employees
- Open the Employee profile
- Stay in the Profile section
- Select Manager
- Select the employee who will be the Manager
- Click on Submit
- Press Okay sure