Where to find the option to download data?
- Go to Payroll located in the sidebar menu
- Make sure you are on Cycle
- Select Supplements from the status menu
- Click on Download payroll data, located on the right
- Choose the Payroll export format and if that is the case, choose the updates to be included
❗️ All exports will be stored in the Payroll Export Folder that we provide by default when installing Payroll Management. If the company has more than 50 employees, the payroll data will be also sent via email.
What does the Payroll data document have?
All the contract and payroll information from each employee, corresponding to the period you selected.
❗️ You can download your reports and send them to the different integrations we work with!