1. Is the data in the widgets automatically refreshed?
Yes, the data is automatically refreshed every few hours to provide a ready-to-consume version of the data. This eliminates the need to generate the report's data every time you want to access it, ensuring that a recent and up-to-date version is always available for consultation.
❗ If you haven't accessed reports for more than a week and return to view your dashboards, you might notice that some data is missing or outdated.
To solve this problem:
- Click on Refresh now button at the top of the page
- Wait until the data is being refreshed
2. How can I know when the data has been refreshed?
To easily determine the latest refresh of the widget, a text indicating the date and time of the last update will be displayed at the top right corner of the widget. This information provides you with clear visibility regarding when the data was last refreshed.
3. Is Advanced Reports data real-time?
No, Advanced Reports are not in real time. If you need real-time data, you can access the Insights section. If you have a specific need for real-time data, please feel free to contact our support team for further assistance.
4. What information can I access in Insights?
Insights offers non-editable real-time widgets with the most important HR and business operation metrics.
5. Is Insights data hierarchy or permission based?
No, it is not. Anyone with access to Insights can view the entire company's information.
6. Why can't I see the widget results?
There could be several reasons for this:
- If a widget uses fields that the user doesn't have permission to access, it won't display any results. This measure is in place to prevent security issues by ensuring that sensitive data remains protected and inaccessible to unauthorized users.
- If you're trying to join more than 3 tables. The widget builder does not currently allow joining more than 3 tables. For such cases, you would need to utilize the SQL editor instead.