What is an Audit Log?
An audit log is a document that records all the events and changes in information technology in a company.
❗ Only Administrators have access to the audit log section.
Where to find the Audit Log
- Head to Settings
- Scroll down to the Advanced section
- Select Audit Log
Understanding the meaning of the data
- Author: the user who performed the action
- Event Name: the name of the event performed
- Target: the target is the user over the author who performed the action
- Date: the date when the action was performed with day, month, year, hour and minutes
💡 By clicking on the toggle, additional details will appear.