This message board will allow recruiters and hiring managers to send messages directly to their candidates creating a two way communication process.
Where can I find the Message Board?
💡You must download the Recruitment application in order to access the Message Board feature.
- Head to Recruitment
- Remain in the Job section
- Choose the job opening of your concern by pressing on (→)
- Click on a Candidate
- Find Messages on the far right
💡Once you have sent a message, you will have a pop up that will double check your certainty on sending this message. You may tick the box to stop the pop up from appearing again.
👉🏽The candidate will receive the message through its email. When the candidate replies to the message, the reply will automatically be sent to the message board in Factorial.
⚠️You might need to refresh your page at times to obtain the reply of the message.
- When the hiring manager writes in the message board, the candidate will receive an email.
- When the candidate replies the email sent by the hiring manager, the hiring manager will get a message in the message board.
How to Setup Notifications
🍄Recruiters and hiring managers can send and receive messages directly to/from their candidates creating a two way communication process inside Factorial.
- Head to Notifications
- Scroll until Application Tracking System
What can I do with the Message Board?
- Recruiters can send a message to the candidate
- Recruiters can format the text to better communicate their message
- You can identify the date and time when the message was received or sent in the timeline
- Users can scroll up the content to review the activity of the board
📧Emails communicating messages from the message board can be replied directly from the candidates email account.
🔥 Now you will be able to communicate with your candidates more easily by using templates
Where to find the templates?
- Get into a job opening
- Go to the 3 dots on the upper right corner
- Click in Edit templates
How to create templates?
👀 All hiring managers can create Personal templates. Only users with ‘Manage company message templates’ or admins can create Company templates.
There are two easy ways to create templates:
1️⃣ From the settings section:
- Go to the Recruitment App
- Click on Settings
- Scroll down until Message Template
- Add template
Once in there you only need to fill in the information
- Template name
- Template type
- Company template: the template will be created and can be used by all the team. Everyone will be able to see it and use it.
- Personal template: It's only yours, you will be the only one that can see it or use it.
2️⃣ From the text editor in the message board
- Select a job opening
- Click on Messages
- Create your template message
- And select Save as template
‼️ There's a new option available: Send as corporate email.
You will be able to send more formal communications by using the corporate image of your company instead of the plain 1-1 email.
- Just enable this option👉
✨ You can add variables to your templates in order to make them as flexible as possible.
How to add variables to your message templates?
- Go to the message board
- Click on the +Add variables
- And a list of variables will appear
- Select the one of your choice
Messages templates in the Disqualify process
👀 Templates are available in the disqualify modal, in bulk or single.
Now you will be able to send disqualifying messages in bulk with this new update and the variables.
👀 First you need to create your templates with the variables, for this go to your message board and create it.
- Go to the job opening
- Select the candidates you want to disqualify (you need to click on the squares location on the left of the names, if you click on top of the name you will be only selecting one candidate)
- Click on Disqualify
- A new tab will appear
- Fill in the information
- Reason to disqualify: a list of options will appear, select the one that better fits
- Message template: select the template you previously created
- Message: you are able to add and edit the message and the variables
‼️ Remember that you can send this email as corporate emails