What is a Digital Wallet?
A digital wallet (or e-wallet) is software that allows buyers to make quick digital transactions by securely storing their payment and password information.
Digital wallets make both online and offline transactions a swift, efficient, and convenient process that benefits all parties involved.
❗️ Digital wallets can be used wherever you see the contactless payment symbol—in stores, in apps, or online at most e-commerce websites.
Pay with your devices
Digital Wallet allows a new and faster whole experience around expenses and Factorial Cards:
Avoid long waits: You no longer have to wait 4-5 working days to get your physical cards delivered to your address. Now, in seconds, you can pay using your virtual card.
Pay on the go: Add physical and virtual cards into your wallets and forget about physical cards. You can pay on the go just with your mobile!
How do digital wallets works?
- Open Factorial App on your smartphone
- Click on More, located in the bottom right corner
- Go to Cards
- Choose the card you want to add to the wallet and click on it to view details
- Click on Add to Apple/Google Wallet
- Click on Next, located in the top right corner