Set up notifications
- Scroll down the sidebar and click on your account name
- Click on it and choose Notifications
- Choose the specific events or activities for which you want to receive notifications
Types of notifications
Notifications are designed to keep you informed and facilitate effective communication and coordination within your organization.
Main and most commonly used notifications:
- Weekly Digest Notifications: stay informed every Monday with a summary of the week's news, including birthdays, absences, new team members, and holidays.
- Time off notifications: get updates on approved time off and changes to your allowance days.
- Time tracking notifications: stay updated on your time tracking activities.
- Task notifications: receive notifications for new assignments and updates on existing tasks.
- Payroll documents notifications: instantly know when a payroll document is uploaded.
- Document Signature notifications: stay informed about signature requests, declined signatures, and completed signatures.
Keep in mind that notifications may vary depending on the permissions assigned to each individual.
For example, if you are the HR manager of your company you will be able to see notifications related to Applicant Tracking Systems.