The administrators are the ones who can establish the scope of visibility that our workers have within the platform. As simple as creating a group, adding certain users, and activating permissions.
Where Can I Find Permissions?
- Head to Company
- Select Permissions
How Can I Create a Custom Group in Permissions?
- Click on the (+) - 📍 Located in the upper right corner
- Fill in the group name
What Permissions Can I Grant?
→ Within any employee´s group, head to the permissions tab
In here you will find all the permissions you can activate for your Employees, Managers, Team Leaders and Time Off Supervisors.
How Can I Assign Employees to the Permission Group?
- Within the group, Head to the Employees tab
- Click on the (+)
- Select Assign an employee
- Press in Save
Select the Groups or Employees which the External Employees should have Access to
- Head to the External Employee Permission Group
- Press in the ⚙ configuration tool
- Opt for Edit Access Group
What Else Can I Learn About Permissions?