How to set up the integration?
- Click on the ‘Set up integration’ button on the left-hand side.
- The next step will request you to fill in a text box for your LinkedIn ID company.
To find your LinkedIn ID Company, you must do the following:
- Log in to LinkedIn.
- Search for your company.
- On your LinkedIn company page, select Jobs.
- In the list of jobs, select the "See All Jobs" link and click it.
- On the view of all jobs, the company ID will be included in the URL as a number. The company ID is followed by the "_C=". See the attached screenshot of the example and a GIF with the steps to follow so you can get the ID.
- Copy the ‘Request description’ and save it for later. This is the message you'll need to send to LinkedIn so they can scrape your job postings.
- Send a ticket to LinkedIn employer support stating that you'd like your jobs to be shown on LinkedIn.
- Fill the 'Contact reason' field with the option 'General Question/Service Request'.
- Fill the `Issue type` field with the option `Jobs`
- Paste the 'Request description` in the 'Your question' text area on the form.
- Click on the 'Submit' button.
Note ✍🏽: To get your jobs published to Linkedin you must have an active LinkedIn company account and at least one active job on your careers page.
And that’s it! The LinkedIn employer support team will reach out to you within 3 to 7 business days to confirm that the connection has been set up successfully.