After creating your Review a new tap will open where you’ll have to add:
- Basic Info
Add the basic information about your review.
- Edit the Name of the review
Add a Description
- Date and frequency
Modify the date, duration, and frequency settings of the review.
- Select a start date
- Choose your start time
- Set the duration (days to answer)
- If you want to repeat this review:
- Activate the option Repeat this review
- Choose the frequency
- Repeat until: you can choose the option No due date or set a specific date
- Click Save
🗓️ The cycle respects the starting date for the next repetitions.
⏳ The user can specify a time to answer for each cycle.
🚨 Keep in mind:
- Start date and time can be changed until the date arrives.
- Cycle settings can be changed after the launch. Some changes will require closing the current cycle and starting a new one.
- Privacy Settings
Configure if the answers will be anonymous.
- Answers availability for Reviewees, Managers & Team leads
Two things you can set here:
- Answers available for Managers and Team Leads: Enable this option to give Managers and Team Leads access to the answers from the reports when they publish them and to Analytics.
Restrict the visibility of others' answers to Reviewees: Enable this option to hide answers from other participants from the Reviewees.
Different from managers, who will only be granted access to the results and statistics, editors can edit the questions and access the results. Admins will always have access.
- Click on Add Editor
How can I Remove an Editor?
- Click on (...) in the Editors section
- Select Remove from Review
Once all the information is added:
- Click on Start review
- Press Start
📩 Automatic notifications
- You can notify reviewers with pending reviews to complete them by pressing on Send email reminder to pending participants.
- Once launched, the employees will receive an email and a pending task notification on their Dashboard.
- Employees will receive an email 2 days prior to the close of the review.