Everytime you publish a new job posting in Factorial, it'll be automatically published to Indeed's job portal. Any update you make to the job details will also be updated in Indeed.
How to set up the integration?
- Click on the ‘Set up integration’ button on the left-hand side.
- Copy the ‘Request description’ and save it for later. This is the message you'll need to send to Indeed with the URL to your Factorial careers page.
- Send a ticket to Indeed employer support stating that you'd like your jobs to be shown on Indeed.
- Fill the 'How can we help?' field with the option 'Job postings'.
- Fill in the form fields with your personal and company information.
- Paste the 'Request description in the 'Description' text area in the form.
- Click on the 'Submit' button.
Note ✍🏽: When submitting the request you need to have at least one job published on your careers page so Indeed can review it and make sure it is suitable to be published on their site.
And that’s it! The Indeed employer support team will reach out to you within 1 to 2 business days to confirm that the connection has been set up successfully.