Thanks to our modular approach, you have the flexibility to choose the products that perfectly align with your company's needs. Choose from our pre-built hubs or craft a fully-customized solution tailored to your specific needs.
Factorial enriches all its hubs with essential features, helping you to enhance your operational efficiency and bring out the best in your people.
All hubs come with the following features:
- Documents and contracts
- Employee portal and org chart
- Offices and legal entities
- Permissions and workflows
- Employee history and reports
- Payroll automation
- Financial insight
The Operations hub covers what you need to centralize your HR processes. Have a single source of truth for all your documents and streamline your communication. Manage time tracking, schedules and shifts in an easy and error-free way.
The Finance hub is for those who want to stay competitive while eliminating spreadsheets. Simplify your expense management and gain visibility of your finances by tracking real-time expenditures and ensuring compliance.
With a set of tools for talent management, the People Hub helps you to attract your next top talent, boost engagement, and drive your people development through a top-of-the-range performance system that focuses on best practices.
For all Factorial hubs, you can select either the Business plan or the Enterprise plan.
Complete out-of-the-box solution for companies of all sizes.
Advanced and customizable solution that adapts to specific needs and provides powerful process automation.
Factorial allows you to combine plans and modules to build the product that best suits all your needs.
Start by choosing the base plan version between Business and Enterprise. Then, continue by adding all the extra modules you need.
Modules that Factorial offers:
- Time tracking
- Time off
- Shift management
- Space management
❗ Enterprise modules will require Core Enterprise
When creating a Custom hub, you can select different plans for each module. However, Core Enterprise will be mandatory if you select 1 Enterprise module.
Pricing and payment
Our pricing is structured as follows:
- Base price, depending on your selection between Business or Enterprise plans.
- A cost per user, ensuring you only pay for what you need.
💡 What if the number of users varies?
- Monthly plans are charged only for the number of users at the beginning of the month. There is no proration for the previous month.
- Annual plans are similar to monthly plans, but Factorial HR will only issue an invoice for a given month when the number of active users has exceeded the annual plan. Only then will the overage for that month be redeemed, and no credit will be issued.
You can decide to pay for Factorial on a monthly or annual basis. Whether the subscription is annual or monthly, renewal is done automatically when the billing cycle is completed.
- In the case of an annual subscription, the billing cycle is one calendar year. If, for example, the contract is started on 12/05/2019, the renewal will automatically take place on 12/05/2020.
- In the case of a monthly subscription, the renewal will take place every month, depending on the day the contract with Factorial was established. For example, if this occurred on 07/05/2019, then the automatic renewal will be on 08/05/2019, then 09/05/2019, then 10/05/2019, and so on.
You can pay with any of the major credit cards: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover. You can also pay by direct debit if you contact sales.
You can cancel your subscription whenever you want. Once canceled, your subscription won't renew automatically, but, you can still use Factorial, until the renewal date.
❗️If you need to change the payment method, view your invoices, or update the email address where you receive invoices, you'll need to have Administrator access. To access these options:
- Go to the Settings section of your Factorial account
- Click on Subscriptions
- Under Information, you can edit the primary email address to which invoices are sent. In Payment Methods, you can add or remove payment methods (only available for credit cards or SEPA). Finally, you can view previous invoices and their payment status in the Invoices section.