In the event that an employee's termination date arrives, and you want to remove his/her access to Factorial, you can terminate it and they will no longer be able to access their accounts.
Steps to Follow to Terminate an Employee:
- Access your Administrator Account
- Head to the Employee´s Section
- Select the Employee in question
- Click on (...) -📍 located in the upper right corner
- Choose Terminate Employee
- Fill in the Required Camps
◻Reason for Termination
- Terminate *Employee*
➡ After completing these steps ☝, you will proceed to the last Terminate Phase. In this Phase, you must add the e-mail of the fired employee, select one of the reasons for leaving and finally -Terminate the employee-
🔺 The Terminated Employee will have access to their Factorial account until 12:00 AM of the Terminated Date.