How to set up the integration?
- Click on the ‘Set up integration’ button on the left-hand side.
- The next step will request you to fill in a text box for your LinkedIn ID company.
To find your LinkedIn ID Company, you must do the following:
- Log in to LinkedIn.
- Search for your company.
- On your LinkedIn company page, select Jobs.
- In the list of jobs, select the "See All Jobs" link and click it.
- On the view of all jobs, the company ID will be included in the URL as a number. The company ID is followed by the "_C=". See the attached screenshot of the example and a GIF with the steps to follow so you can get the ID.
- Copy the ‘Request description’ and save it for later. This is the message you'll need to send to LinkedIn so they can scrape your job postings.
- Send a ticket to LinkedIn employer support stating that you'd like your jobs to be shown on LinkedIn.
- Fill the 'Contact reason' field with the option 'General Question/Service Request'.
- Fill the `Issue type` field with the option `Jobs`
- Paste the 'Request description` in the 'Your question' text area on the form.
- Click on the 'Submit' button.