Get better control and tracking of the location of your employees in all their registered shifts. Know the % of work location in each team.
🙌 This solution aims to track where your employees do their clock-in.
- How to enable the work location tracking?
- Clock-in as an employee using the work location tracking?
- Know the % of Working from home in each team
How to enable the work location tracking?
❗️Remember to be logged in as an Admin to set this up.
- Head to the Apps section
- Click on the Time Tracking app
- Choose your Time Tracking policy
- Once in there, go to the Preferences tab
- Scroll down until the Work location tracking section
- Enable the option
How does your employees will see it?
👀 Once logged in into their Factorial account, in their Dashboard, in the Clock-in section a new drop-down menu will appear with the different options to clock-in.
❗️ By default it will appear, Clock-in from the office.
According to their location they will have to click into the option that better fits them.
Clock-in as an employee using the work location tracking
- From the main Dashboard, in the Clock In frame
- Click the right button to see the drop-down menu
- Select the option that fits
❗️Employees can add their work location when adding their shifts manually.
- Head to the Clock In section located in the left menu
- Select the day in which you want to add or edit the shift
- Click the three dots 📍on the right
- Select Add/Edit work location
- A new tab will appear with all the shifts of the day and the location, to change it just click in and select another option
- Save changes
🔥 All of the changes made, will appear in the Version history and in the Time Sheet PDF export.
Know the % Working from home in each team
- Head to the Employees section 📍in the left menu
- Click on the Teams tab
- And a new column will appear with the Working Location with the work location distribution for the last 30 days