In this short article we will learn how to define and configure N-1 within our Allowances.
➡ Defining N-1
In France, companies allow their employees to use days off generated in the previous cycle. In other words, the days off that employees can use from june 2020 - may 2021 cycle were generated in june 2019 - may 2020 cycle.
- You generate vacation days.
- You use these vacation days in the following cycle.
➡ Where can we configure N-1?
- Head to the Company section
- Select the Time Off Tab
- Within any of your allowances, head to the allowances settings.
In the field, when can they be used? Is where you will determine when can these days be used.
⏹ In the same cycle in which they were acquired.
⏹ In the cycle following that in which they were acquired (N-1).
- To finish, save the applied changes