Configure Forfaits Jours to Facilitate Time Management of Employees for Managers and Executives in Days rather than in Hours.
What are Forfaits Jours?
➡️The remuneration of an employee is based on the number of days worked. The intention behind is that an employee will be receiving a salary not through a number of hours but for a number of days worked throughout the year.
💡In order to configure the Forfaits Jours feature, the legal entity must be in France.
⚠️ Time Tracking and Payroll Management need to be installed.
1. Set Up Payroll Management
Add a Country and a Bookkeeper.
- Head to Employees section
- Select the employee in question
- Head to Contracts
- Create a New Version
📖Contract Extra Information
- Forfaits Jours is now configured into your Contract and Legal Entity
3. Time Tracking - Forfaits Jours
- Head to Time Tracking
- Select Employee previously selected with the New Contract
- You will notice that the employee now has installed Days instead of Hours
If you have a New Contract version in the middle of the month and you state that the employee in question will be an executive, the changes will me made a the beginning of the following month.
4. Clock In - Forfaits Jours
- Head to Clock In
- You select Shifts rather than put in Hours
- Option to Set Worked Days in Bulk