Find in this template a series of questions that you can use in a survey to learn how your employee feels about leaving the company.
Employee Exit 📝
- What are your reasons for leaving this company?
- How effectively were your skills put to use at this company?
- How easy was to get the resources you needed to do your job well at this company?
- How much room for professional growth did you have at this company?
- How well were you paid for the work you did at this company?
- How fairly were you treated by your supervisor at this company?
- How often did your supervisor listen to employee's opinions when making decisions?
- How well did your supervisor handle employee problems?
- How well did the members of your team work together to reach a common goal?
- In a typical week, how often did you feel stressed at work?
- How easy was it to balance your work life and personal life while working at this company?
- How comfortable was your employer's work environment?