Discover how HR managers and team leaders can access supplements statistics to consult information in order to understand the whole picture of supplements usage in the company.
Understanding Supplement Statistics
Step 1 : Assigning supplements to Employees
- Start by heading to the Payroll section
- Go to the Supplement section
- Add supplements to your employees
- Add for each employee the total sum of the supplements that are attributed (monetarily expressed)
Step 2 : Interpreting Supplement Statistics
- Once you have added supplements to employees in question head to Statistics section
- Select the payement frequency & start date period
- Supplement by Concept : This amount corresponds to the total of the sum of all the supplements applied under a determined concept to all of the employees.
- Total : Represents the sum of all of the supplements applied to all of the employees. Depending on the payroll, you will only see the statistics of your team or all.
💡 The total also has an insight that compares it with the total of the previous period. It is the difference between both periods.
Different Case Scenarios
- If the amount is higher than the previous period, we will turn the amount relative to the difference in green with the arrow pointing up.
- Example: 200 euros more than the last period.
- If the quantity is less than the previous period, we will put the quantity relative to the difference in red with the arrow pointing downwards.
- Example: 300 euros less than the last period.
- If the amount is the same then the last period, we will put “same than the last period”.
1️⃣The statistics of the supplements are grouped by concept.
2️⃣The arrangement of the groups will be ordered from highest to lowest. Supplements with a higher total will be displayed first, in the order from left to right.