Create task templates and speed up the tasks assignment process.
⇒ Create a Template
- Head to Company
- Access to Tasks
- Click on the + - 📍Located in the upper right corner
- Press in Add Template
- Save changes
➡ Once you have created a Template, you will be able to add Tasks.
⇒ Create the Tasks
- Press + Add Tasks - 📍Located in the upper right corner
- Fill in the Task Details
- Press in create a task
➡ This how you will visualize the Task Template once created 📸👇
The (...) selected in the screenshot below, will let you:
- Edit Task
- Duplicate Task
- Delete Task
⇒ Import a Task Template to your Employee´s
Suppose the case in which a new employee joins the company. As an administrator, you will know that there are specific Onboarding Processes to follow. With Tasks, you can create Templates (as we already learned) and add these Onboarding Tasks to your Managers or Leaders.
Once they perform the tasks, they can mark these as completed.
- Go to Employees
- Head to the Employee in question
- Once you are in his/her profile, click on Tasks
- Select Import a task template
- Choose the Import Template
- Select Template
⇒ If you want your employees to manage the task feature, activate the manage tasks permission.
- Head to the permission section
- Within the permission group of your interest, look for Tasks
- Enable "can manage tasks" to your employees or other profiles