Learn how to install payroll management.
How to Install Payroll Management?
📢 Before installing the app, create a bookkeeper account
💡 TIP: If you don't want to add the bookkeeper immediately, select yourself as the bookkeeper. But to add it later, you will have to uninstall and reinstall the app.
- Head to Apps
- Select Payroll Management
- Press in Install App
- Select the country and the bookkeeper(s)
🤓 We recommend that companies with legal entities in different countries install the banner of the country that helps them the most.
💡You may select one or more bookkeepers when setting up the payroll management of your company.
Set Up Payroll Management
In here you will see the Country and Bookkeeper(s) you have previously selected.
🔺 In case you need to update this information, you will have to uninstall and reinstall the app.
Add information related to payroll: gross salary, social security number, bank account, etc.
By pressing go to employees you will be redirected to the employee section to make the necessary changes.
In here you will find all the automations related to your payroll workflow.
- 📨 Bookkeepers will receive notifications regarding these workflows.
- 🔛 Workflows can be indeed disabled
- 💲 To create workflows, companies will need an enterprise plan.
Payroll folders information
- Press on the --> to be redirected to the folder