Set up customized tables that will appear in the employee's profile. These tables will allow you to better track relevant information about your workers.
From where I can set up custom tables?
- Head to the Company Section
- Select Customization
- Scroll until you find Custom tables
How can I add/create custom tables?
- Press in add custom table
- Introduce a title
- Click on create custom table
- Press the arrow → to go within the custom table
Set up your Custom Table
- Press in the (...) to delete the custom table
- Add Custom Fields: Create the fields that will be displayed in the table.
√ Title: Which training are you doing?
√ Field type: Text
⇒ Edit your Custom Table Fields
( Once the custom table field has been created, you cannot edit the Field type).
💡 This custom field will only be visible and editable by the administrators.
Permissions can be modified in its section of each permission group.
Company>Permissions>Custom Fields ⬇
- Simply press in the ⚙ to edit or delete your custom table field
Permissions in Custom Tables
Add Records: Be able to add the custom table fields to the custom table.
Remove Records: Be able to remove custom table fields from the custom table.
⇒ How can Administrators and Employees add or remove records?
- Head to the profile of any employee
- Press in the Others tab
- Click on Add record
- Complete the fields
- Press in save records
- Press in the → to go within the record
- Click on delete record
- Confirm delete record