Generate SEPA files to pay your employees by uploading a payroll summary file in .XLS format.
🔺 Before generating the SEPA, you will need the following information registered in your account:
◼ Bank Account
◼ SWIFT code
Where Can I find the SEPA Generator?
- Head to Payroll
- Click on the SEPA Generator Section
➡ 1st Select a File
- Click on the box to download the SEPA document
➡ 2nd Confirm Data
Start selecting the name, last name and amount of the first employee on the file.
- First, select the custom value Name and click on the name of the employee
- Second, select the custom value Last Name and click on the last name of the employee
- Third, select the amount and click on the amount
In case you need it, Add More Custom Values
- Click on the +
- Select a Value
- Press on Add Value
- Once you have selected your employees correctly, you will be able to click on Process Data in order to move to the next step.
➡ 3rd Generate Sepa
Review the employee data and check their assignation. After, select the employees you want to generate the SEPA.
◾ If the employee's data is not correctly entered, the automatic selection will not be successful. However, you can assign the employee.
- Select with a check mark the employees you want to generate a SEPA for
- Press on Generate SEPA
- Select the bank account and legal entity