The Search Bar is a global search functionality with which users will have a direct access to all apps and features in Factorial, saving time and facilitating the discoverability.
💫 We also have improvements in our side menu! Discover our sidebar menu.
Where can I find the search bar?
To open the search bar click Ctrl+ K (⌘ + K) on the keyboard
- Open your factorial account and tab those commands Ctrl + Kc( ⌘ + K) on your keyboard
👀The Search Bar should show as a result any item that matches the search query.🔴If there are no results an empty space is shown.
- At the bottom of the Search Bar there are indicated the commands that can be performed👇
- Tab and Shift + Tab to navigate through items.
- Up and Down key to navigate through items too.
- Return to enter or select an item.
- Esc to close the Search bar.
Which Actions can I perform?
⚠️ Actions will be shown under the Actions Category, which is going to be the first on the results list.
- Clock-in, Clock-out, Break
- Time off > add time off
- Employees > new employee
- Create event/post
- Tasks > add task
- Feedback > create survey
- Recruitment > new job opening
- Recruitment > add candidate
- Reports > create dashboard
- Files > upload documents, My documents > upload documents
- My expenses > add new expense
- Performance > create review
🔎Depending on the page the user is, the Search Bar is going to show some links related to that page as suggestions to the user.
- The Search Bar will show some default suggestions if there are no links configured for a specific page or the user doesn't have access to any of them (because permissions), and those are:
- Go to Dashboard...
- Go to Clock in...
- Go to Time off...