Already know how to group questions? Good, now learn how to identify high & low performers and how to visualize the company's performance.
👩🏫 Configure the Reviews Functionality
(Click on questions to redirect you to how to create grouped questions).
💡 The analytics will be generated on the basis of grouped questions. And these grouped questions will then be reflected in individually tables or charts. As for example:
1. La Review - Manager Review
2. La Review - Reportee Review
Where can I find analytics?
1. Once your employees have completed the evaluation and the evaluation is closed, the analytics will be displayed.
💡 Only Admins and Review Supervisors can access to the analytics
- Head to Performance
- Select Reviews
- Within the Review, you will find Analytics.
2. Employees and people with permissions over the employee will be able to access analytics through the employee profile.
- Head to the employees section
- Select the employee in question
- Click Reviews
- Find the Review Analytics
What will you find inside the review analytics?
- Raw Results: Questions with answers are shown.
- Score Results: Only quantitative results are shown.
⇒ You can group them by: questions & sections
💡 Within the sections you can add data aggregation: Average or Sum