This short article follows the previous content on how to create a review. It will introduce you to the last section about analytics.
☝🏽In order to access survey analytics, you must first install and set up the reviews feature for your company.
💡 The analytics will be generated on the basis of grouped questions. And these grouped questions will then be reflected in individually tables or charts. As for example:
1. La Review - Manager Review
2. La Review - Reportee Review
Where can I find Analytics?
1. Once employees have completed the evaluation and the evaluation is closed, the analytics will be displayed.
💡 Only Admins and Review Supervisors can access to the analytics.
- Select Reviews
- Within the Review, you will find Analytics.
2. Employees and people with permissions will be able to access analytics through the employee profile.
- Head to the Employees section
- Select the employee in question
- Click Reviews
- Find the Review Analytics
What will you find inside the Review Analytics?
- This table provides an overview of all the answers from every participant of the review.
- The results are structured by score. Only quantitative results are shown.
⇒ You can group them by: questions & sections
💡 Within the sections you can add data aggregation: Average or Sum