Allow your employees to request a single-use card for non-recurring expenses.
- What is a single-use card?
- How to set the company permissions for single-use cards
- How to request a single-use card
- How to approve or reject a single-use card
⚠️ Make sure you have the Expenses App installed
What is a single-use card?
Single-use card is a payment method for one-time purchases.
It can be used for expenses that required some more specific conditions than regular expenses (i.e., training budget).
💡How does it work?
- Employees can request single-use cards inside the app in seconds
- Admins only have to approve or disapprove single-use card requests
How to set the company permissions for single-use cards
🚨 To enable employees to request a single-use card, make sure you have activated the permissions.
- Head to Company
- Go to Permissions section
- Click on Default group
- Open the Expenses tab
- Go to Cards and activate the option Can request cards
How to request single-use card
You can request a single-use card on your own following these steps:
- Head to My expenses
- Go to My Cards tab
- Click on Request single-use card button
- Fill in all the required info:
- Cardholder information
- Card settings
- Click on Request one-time card button
- You will find your new single-use card into My cards tab
✉️ You will receive an e-mail notification when admins approve or disapprove your single-use card.
How to approve or reject a single-use card
❗Only admins can approve or reject a single-use card
- Head to Expenses section
- Go to Cards tab
- Click on (...) button to Approve ore Reject a card
✉️ Admins will receive an e-mail notification when a new single-use card is requested.