Your employees can be compensated for overtime with time-off that they have accrued.
- First steps
- How to activate Time Off compensation
- Setting up Time Off compensation
🚀 Hour pools are allowances that are used to compensate for overtime worked by your employees. Additional hours logged by employees will be compensated with additional time off.
- Get to the App section
- Click on Time Tracking
- Go to Settings
- Select the Policy you want to configure
In your Policy a new section will appear 👇
‼️ If your company requests time-off approval, check this out.
How to activate Time Off Compensation
- Enable the gray button on the right 👉
👀 When you activate the Time-Off compensation, a tab will appear with different fields that you must fill in to put it to work.
Setting up Time Off Compensation
- Choose how often you want the hour pool to update:
- Daily: you get a daily update
- Monthly: hours are sent to hour pool on the very last day of the month
- Set a maximum time accumulated: hours or minutes.
- In case you want it to be unlimited, just enable the unlimited option.
❗️If you choose the option to set the limit of hours/minutes. When an employee exceeds the limit, the hours will be discarded.
- Click on Create a time off allowance
- Choose your Policy
👀 Keep in mind that you need to previously create an allowance overtime compensation Policy in order to activate the time off compensation.
- Click on Create
⏰ Check your employees' time off
- Head to the Employees tab
- Choose the Employee you want
- Click on the Time Off section
- And a new counter will appear with the Overtime compensation 👉
How to assign accrued hours to the balance pool
- Enable the Balance limit option
- Choose the hours/minutes you want to assign
- Submit and done!
- You can check it on the Time Tracking section by employee
👀 The first hours that begin to accrue as overtime appear in the hours pool and then move to the time-off counter.