Every time you hire a candidate, they'll be automatically created in Factorial as an employee when you import their first and last name, email address, and start date.
What is Greenhouse?
Greenhouse lets companies create a uniform interview procedure so candidates can be judged based on the same rubric. It aggregates a candidate's resumes and interview feedback for comparison with the job opening's specifications
How to set up the integration?
- Click on the ‘Set up integration’ button on the left-hand side.
- Copy the ‘Secret Key’ and the ‘Endpoint URL’, and save them for later.
- Open your Greenhouse account and go to the ‘Configure section’ (a gear icon at the top right corner of your panel).
- Navigate to the ‘Dev center’ section from the left panel and click on ‘Web Hooks’.
- Select ‘Web Hooks’ and click on ‘Create a new web hook page’.
- Fill in the name of your Web Hook. We recommend you to name it ‘Factorial’.
- Select when you want to create the new employee in Factorial.
- Paste the ‘Endpoint URL’ and the ‘Secret key’ you saved before.
Note ✍🏽: To integrate Factorial with Greenhouse you need to have permissions to configure Web Hooks.