Getting Started with Factorial
I am an Administrator
I'm an Employee
Tips & Tricks
I am a Developer
How to use Dynamic Groups?
Learn how to use dynamic groups within Factorial. Understand their function in depth.
Where Can I Find Dynamic Group?
In certain functionalities, such as in Surveys and Performance Settings ↓
How Dynamic Groups Work?
• Dynamic Groups will automatically add all members of a selected group:
◼ Everyone in the Company
-⬆ Once saved, there is no option to edit this selection-
• If you have set a period in a Survey/Performance to repeat automatically:
- Any new or archived questions will be added in the current cycle
- Any new participant will be added in the following cycle
• You cannot remove users from the list
It can happen that a user disappears from the list, but this would only happen if we move that user to another office or group.