Learn all about clocking in and out with your ID in a shared device.
How do I Activate the Clock In with ID?
⚠️ Clock In with ID is not compatible with Face Recognition, therefore you will have to choose one of the following two methods.
💡You must first generate the Clock In by ID system URL in order to use it as a tracking system. An alert will pop up and then you simply confirm it.
- Head to Apps
- Select Time Tracking
- Press Settings
- Access to one Time Tracking Policy
- Go to Policy Settings
☝🏼 After the Clock in by ID system URL is generated, you can copy the link and share it via email. Then, they can open it on a browser, so that employees can easily clock in/out.
How do I find the Clock In ID of my Employees?
💡The identification number is always the one you have assigned from Factorial.
- Head to Employees
- Click on Personal
- Scroll down until you find Identification Number
How do I activate Clock In ID?
- Click on the url provided in the Time Tracking policy with Clock In ID
- Paste the link in a new tab
- Insert your ID number
- Once you use the correct identification number, you will receive confirmation about your clock in.
👆🏼If you do not use the correct identification number, you will not be able to clock in.
⏩ You will have the option to notify your manager at the bottom of the page in case you are having issues with your identification number.
- Click on Notify Manager
- The manager will receive an email notification about an error in the ID matching of the employee.