Find in this brief guide the steps to follow when uploading payrolls, protocols or other documents in bulk.
Where Can I Find Documents in Bulk?
- Head to Files
- Select Documents in bulk
How Can I Upload a Document in Bulk?
Upload one or more PDFs (like contracts or payslips) and send them to your employees. You can choose between:
⚪ Split the PDF in separate documents
⚪ Don't modify them
⚪ Combine them in a unique document
- Drag and drop here a PDF document or browse file/s
- Fill in the requested fields
Press on Upload document
Once the Document has been Uploaded, you will have Different Options at your Disposal:
- Request E-Signature to All or Certain Users
- Suggested Matches: If you are uploading a payroll, where the document contains the name, surname, ID of the employee, the system will identify this user and will place it at the top of the list as suggested matches. The intention is to make the selection process easier. Simply click on the circle, and the document will be sent immediately.
- Auto Send Documents: Each document must have a first name, last name and personal identifier. The system only matches it to an employee if the 3 values correspond to his/her data in Factorial. The matched documents will be sent to your employees and they will be able to view them immediately. This action cannot be undone.