Through this report you will obtain the necessary information to be able to keep a salary record of your employees by gender in compliance with Royal Decree 902/2020 (concerning equal pay for women and men).
📈 With these reports you can analyze the salary data corresponding to each employee by gender and filter them by professional category in order to know the % assigned to men and women.
- Create a Report on Gross Annual Cost per Department
- Create a Report on Gender Distribution
- Create a Report on Average Salary by Gender
- Create a Report on Average Salary by Position and Gender
📝 Create a Report with your employees' company information:
|Contract start date|
|Contract end date|
|Total basic salary|
|Total salary supplements|
The following data will need to be created through custom fields ⬇
- Employee ID
- Contribution group
- Professional category
⚪ Create a Report: How can I Create a Report?
→ Follow the data shown in the capture:
💡 Once you have completed the report, download it to your computer. The report will be downloaded in a .csv format, perform the following steps to transform it to an excel format.
In order to convert the .csv Report into a format that Excel can read, we will have to follow these steps:
- Download the document in .csv format
- Open a new Excel spreadsheet
- Go to the Data tab >From text to/.csv > click and select the .csv file
- In the "Origin of the file" tab - the first one on the left - select Unicode (FTC-8). (This is needed for Excel to be able to read the "Ñ" letter and other special characters).
- Select "Upload document"
🤔 Do you have more questions? Contact the Support team