In this short article, we will provide you a solution to modify a document to PDF format when importing documents in bulk. In some cases, the platform doesn't give you the option to import a PDF format.
What is the problem?
👇🏽There are times when you attempt to upload a PDF document in the Documents in Bulk, the document will load but will provide a blank document.
What is the solution?
🖥 The solutions will vary based on the operating system your computer is. Therefore, we will provide an explanation for Windows and Mac.
Mac Operating System
- Open the PDF document onto Google Chrome
- Press on the Printer Logo
- Find More Paramaters
- Press Open PDF in Preview
- Head to Folder > Save of the preview
Windows Operating System
- Right click on the document
- Open PDF with an explorer (Microsoft Edge, Firefox or Chrome)
- Once the document is open, click on the printer
- Find the option 'Save as PDF'
- Click & Save
☝🏽In case of trouble when downloading a PDF document, remember to make use of the printing option to generate a new PDF without bugs.