Create reviews to give feedback and measure performance.
📍 Find Reviews under the name of Performance in your menu.
→If you haven´t installed it previously, head to Apps>Install Reviews
Start by Creating a Performance Review
- Name: Annual Performance Review
- Select Reviewees: The employees who will be reviewed, choose between:
- Select Reviewers: The revieweers you would like to include.
- Press on Submit
Follow Up by Completing the Performance Review Draft:
- You can Edit the Name of the Performance Review
- You can Add a Description
- You can Activate Anonymous Answers
- You can Hide Results from Reviewees
- Add and Remove Supervisors
Add the questions that the participants will answer:
- Click on Add question
- Write your question
- Press on Add your question
💡 By grouping questions, you can subsequently obtain a report. For example, you want to make a performance evaluation specifically for the sales team. In this evaluation you will add a section of questions concerning learning ability. When the sales employees have completed the evaluation, you will get a report based on the learning ability answers. This is how you will be able to measure and compare the learning performance of your sales employees.
- Press in + add section
- Introduce a title (i.e. Learning Capacity)
- Add questions by pressing in the (+)
- Rename or remove the section/question group by pressing in (...)
- To archive, view or order the questions within the section, follow the instructions shown in the gif below.
In here you´ll see the List of the employees, filter by preferences.
Ready? Set Up and Start the Review
- Add Periodicity - (Mandatory)
- Choose one Start date - (Mandatory)
- Choose one End date - (Optional)
What About The Reviews?
Once the Performance Review has been published, two other options will be at your disposal ↓
ReviewsAll the reviews will be shown here as well their states.
(Reviewee´s will be able to see their answers starting on the end date).
Find the history of the Reviews in which you participate as Reviewer.
Did you know that 💡: You can Duplicate Performances Reviews
- Pres on the (...)
- Select Duplicate
- Once launched, the employees will receive an email and a pending task notification on their Dashboard.
- Employees will receive an email 2 days prior to the close of the review.
🔺 We continue to work on Reviews, so you may notice some changes. If you don't find the answer in this article, please contact the Support team.