Follow these steps to import time off allowances.
Importing Time-Off Allowances in Factorial:
- Access the Employees section
- Cick on the Add Button -📍 located in the upper right corner
- Select Import Time-Off allowances
- Download our Time-Off Allowance Template
- Find the file in the Downloads folder on your computer and open it
- Add the absences adjustments of your employees and fill in the information you need
How Can I Add Adjustments?
• Deduct days by using the minus sign (ie. -5)
• Add half days with a full stop punctuation mark (ie. 0.5)
1. Head to the Policy where you will be making the adjustments
2. Within the policy, go to the counter where you will be making the change.
3. Add the Adjustments
7. Once you have finished adding your employees' adjustments, upload the file back to Factorial with the same format (.XLSX)
→ The Name, Surname, and Email fields are required
8. Finally select the employees you want to import and click the Import selected employees button.