Depending on your company's needs, there will be certain edits you will need to make in the contract section. Through this article, you will learn how to create as many payroll contract fields as you need and how to add additional compensation.
👉 Make sure you have created your company's legal entities and added employees to them beforehand so that you can make the necessary edits to their contracts.
How can I Customize Payroll Contracts?
- Head to the Company section
- Select the legal entity where you will be making the edits
- Press in the Contracts Tab
1️⃣ Payroll Contract Fields
In here you can find all the default payroll contract fields, in case you need to edit them, just click on the ⚙ and press edit.
2️⃣ Contracts Custom Fields
You can create new contracts custom fields by:
- Click on add custom fields
- Adding a title and selecting the field type
- Finally, pressing in create custom field
💡 Once the contract custom fields has been added, by heading to the employee´s contract tab you will find these recently added fields.
3️⃣ Additional Compensation
In here you can find all the default additional compensation option. You can add more by:
- Clicking on the ⚙
- Pressing edit
- Selecting +Add one option
- Finally, clicking on submit
💡 Once the additional compensation has been added, you will find it automatically reflected within the payroll feature so that you can select it in any period.
In Employees > Contracts, you can give Additional compensation to your employees. Simply go select + Add Compensation and fill in the blank fields.
In Recurrence you can choose the frequency of the compensation and in Type you can choose between:
- Undefined (used in cases where employees have additional compensation or a commission every X months, but you can't previously calculate the amount, for example)
- Fixed (exact value)
- Up to compensation (a compensation with a maximum amount, used for goal achievement, for example)