The easiest way to add your employees information is through the bulk update. Remember that only an admin of a company in Factorial can create employees.
The way to import employees in Factorial is so easy, you only have to complete the following steps:
- Once in Factorial, click the Employee section at your left to find your company's employee list, and then tap to the add option, in the upper right corner, and select the Import Employees option.
- Download the employee's template.
- Search this file in your download folder and open it.
- Add your employees and fill out the information needed.
Note ✍🏼: Fields Name, Surname and e-mail are required.
- Once you have finished importing employees, upload the file again with the same format (.XLSX).
- Select the employees that you would like to import and tap to the Import selected employees bottom.