How does it work? 😮
Factorial’s E-Signature will allow you to sign documents directly inside the platform. Now you won’t need to print contracts, Ids, payslips or medical leaves, since you will be able to sign them directly from Factorial, saving you tons of time. Next, you can find how E-sign works.
In this article, you will learn how to use this feature:
As an admin...
1) To sign a NEW document:
- Log in into your Factorial account and go to the Employee section.
- Once you are there, select the employee that needs to sign the document and go to his Documents page.
- Access one of his folders says Contracts. You will see that on the top right corner there is a “+” sign that will allow you to upload a new contract n this employee’s profile.
- Now you will have the option to send a notification to the employee and ask him/her to electronically sign it. You will also see the option to require more than one employee to sign the contract.
- Once you share the contract with the employee, he/she will receive an email with the necessary information to proceed. Employees will also see a task on their dashboard informing that they have a pending document that needs to be signed.
2) To sign an EXISTING document:
🚧 Note: This feature is being developed, so it will be available soon. 🚧
- Login into your Factorial account and go to the Employee section.
- Select the employee that needs to sign the document and access his Documents page.
- When you access his Contracts Folder you will see different documents. You can click on any of them and you will preview the document and you will see the E-signature option on the right.
- You will also see an option that allows you to send a notification to more than one employee. Next, you’ll have the option to send a notification and ask your employees to sign the document.
- These employees will get an email that will take them to the document and allow them to sign it.
- In the document view, you will see a tick showing who has signed the document and who is still due to sign, marked with a pen.
As an employee...
1) To SIGN a document:
- You will receive an email from Factorial stating that your Factorial admin has requested your signature on a document.
- You will need to click on the blue button that says “Sign document”.
- This will take you to the document’s page where you will be able to see the full document. There will be two boxes about privacy and encryption that you will need to check in order to proceed.
- Once this is done, Factorial will allow you to sign on a white box. You can do it using your clicker, your laptop’s touchpad or your finger if you are using a Smartphone.
- Once you sign and accept, you’ll be able to place the signature wherever you need in the document.
- Once you are done, you need to click on the green button that says “Send this Document”, and your signed document will automatically be saved to your Contracts folder in your Factorial profile.