If you have started using our Factorial HR software in your company or are thinking of doing so in the near future, you may have some doubts you want to check out. This guide will help you find all the answers you need and remember you can contact us at any time.
Welcome to Factorial! 👋🏼
- What is Factorial?
- Security in Factorial. Is my data safe?
- What is the price of using Factorial?
- Factorial Features
- In which countries can I use Factorial?
- How can I contact the Factorial team?
Get started with Factorial! 🐣
- How can I create an account in Factorial?
- First step: Fill in the details and basic information about your company
- Second step: How can I create different time-off policies?
- Third step: Can I create more than an office?
- How to create an employee in Factorial
- Can I import all employees at once?
- What do employees see in Factorial?
- Factorial Roles: admin, manager, leader, time-off supervisor and employee
Which features does Factorial offer me? 🎨
- Find out how to record your journey with the Factorial time-tracking system!
- Assign custom permissions to your employees
- Sign contracts and documents electronically with E-Signature
- Manage all your payroll variations and send them to your labor agency with just two clicks!
- Get data analysis with Reports functionality
- Create events and communications in a really easy way
- Assign tasks in your Factorial account
- Create job offers and manage candidates with the Recruitment functionality
Technical questions about Factorial 👨🏼💻
- How to create an employee at Factorial?
- How to invite employees to Factorial?
- Can I terminate an employee?
- How can I organize my employees into teams?
- Can I see a Calendar with all employees' holidays?
- I'd like to assign time off to all my employees at once, can I do that?
- Can I create a different type of leaves?
- Can I export time-off data?
- Can I change the position or promote an employee?
- Can I create another administrator for our company account in Factorial?
- How can I add bank holidays to my company account?